Saturday, January 5, 2013

Day 5

Bowl of Roses

Today was difficult for me. I attempted this project 4 times with different media with no luck. I tried working with a coin collection and my collection of hundreds of straight pins before I landed on this one at 8:00pm. In fact, this idea came from my husband, who suggested I take photos of the same subject using different lenses. Below is a two-fold project: the subject is a collection photographed by a collection of lenses.


Prompt:
Work with a collection of objects you have in your home.


Materials:
Conch shell tips
Canon 60D
24-85mm lens
10-22mm wide-angle lens
100-400mm L-series telephoto lens
Photographs were taken of the subject at the same location in the same lighting conditions


Result:

Shot with the 24-85mm.

Shot with the 10-22mm wide angle  at the same
vantage point as the 24-85mm lens above.

Same parameters as above, zoomed in as close to the subject as possible.

Shot with the 100-400mm lens over the edge of the second-story landing.
(~15' above the subject.)

No comments:

Post a Comment