Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Introduction

Welcome to my photo journal. My amazing Mother-in-Law gave me Noah Scalin's book 365: A Daily Creative Journal for Christmas, and I'm chomping at the bit to get started. The book is meant as a guide to stretch oneself creatively through small daily creative tasks. I'm supposed to have picked a theme, like butterflies, or a medium, like sewing, as my focus for this endeavor, but I haven't. I thought about doing quilting, calligraphy or attempting something brand new every day, and may end up with one of those yet. For now, I'm just going to start following the prompts and see where it leads.

This blog won't have a lot of text, just enough to explain the photos, if necessary. I'll list the prompt for the day and provide photos of the work that results. Please feel free to ask questions, give constructive criticism or leave comments.


No comments:

Post a Comment